How much will your home rent for?
Are you an awesome multi-tasker? Do you pride yourself on staying busy and working hard? There’s no doubt you’ve gotten to where you are today by your hard work and dedication. Maybe your success is starting to really take off – here’s where you have to make an important decision. Selecting a property management company is an important move, and can be crucial to your growth. Selecting a property manager isn’t a necessity for everyone, but here are some helpful things you can consider when making the decision!
1. How many units do you have?
– The more properties you have and the more units they contain, the more likely you are on average to benefit from hiring a property management company.
2. Do you have time to manage your property?
– Time is money! How do you really want to be spending your time? Consider what you’re best at, and where your attention is best focused.
3. Do you like having control, and/or can you trust a team?
– If you like to have your personal touch on your projects, consider whether you’re comfortable hiring a team to take care of things for you.
4. How well do you deal with tenants?
– Does it add stress to your life to manage dealing with evictions, maintenance issues, and other problems that arise? Property managers can completely erase these headaches from your day, and are experts in managing difficult cases in a lawful way.
5. Are you Investment-Driven?
– If you are in this business to capitalize on your investments, property managers are skilled in finding the best tenants quickly.
6. Do you live near your properties?
– Consider a property management company if you are not located near your properties, and let them take care of the issues that arise which are not able to be solved from afar.
7. Can you afford the cost?
– Property management companies charge some sort of fee (usually a percentage of the monthly rent), but it can be worth it to know that your properties are expertly managed.
If you decide that hiring a property management company is in your best interest, Columbus Real Estate Pros wants to work for you! Here are some of the perks you will receive that make it more than worth the investment:
• We charge flat fees to manage your properties!
• Zero up front fees! (We don’t get paid, until YOU do.)
• Unbeatable & aggressive rental home advertising and marketing campaign designed for your properties on a world-wide, national, state, and local level.
• We seek out the highest quality tenants in the shortest amount of time possible.
• On Call 24/7 in case of maintenance emergencies.
• In-house maintenance staff.
• Schedule and attend all showings (including weekends).
• Move-in inspections completed at lease signing.
• Rents are collected by the 1st of the Month.
• Itemized electronic monthly statements emailed itemizing all income/expenses.
• Yearly Statement generated and mailed for records and tax purposes.
• And much more! We make your Columbus home rental experience worry-free.
Call us today for more information on how we can help you manage your properties and save you time!
Or, get a FREE property management quote here!